Laser hair removal in Islamabad is an advanced solution to get rid of unwanted hair. This treatment makes the skin hair-free, smooth, and touchable without stubble. Laser treatment utilizes focused laser beams to target hair follicles and offers precise results. Some people feel that laser hair removal causes excessive hair growth. There seems to be no reason or evidence behind this opinion. In this blog, we will find out whether this is true or a myth.
Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad: Overview
Everyone aspires to have smooth and hair-free skin. Undesired hair reduces the skin’s glow and adds to discomfort and irritation. Removing these excess hair not only minimizes discomfort but also makes your skin appear younger and brighter. Laser hair removal is one of the procedures used to get rid of excess hair from different areas of the body. A concentrated beam of light is used in this process to damage hair follicles and reduce their growth.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- Unlike other procedures, this excess hair treatment provides long-lasting results by inhibiting the growth of hair follicles
- This procedure offers targeted and precise results. It means you can target hair located in specific areas
- It also reduces the appearance of ingrown hair
- This is a customized treatment, offering desired results through tailor-made approaches
- This is an effective and quick procedure to remove unwanted hair
- The application of laser technology also stimulates collagen production, improving the texture and complexion of the skin
- This procedure boosts your confidence by making you appear younger and more attractive
Why Do My Facial Hair Appear More Even After Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal in Islamabad generally targets active hair follicles, damages them, and limits their abilities to grow. Dormant hair follicles remain unharmed, and when they become active, they start appearing and creating an illusion of excessive hair growth. Furthermore, if your initial treatment is incomplete, you may also observe visible hair growth on the treated area such as face. Both of these factors have nothing to do with the procedure used to remove hair.
This treatment effectively removes excess hair and makes your skin look brighter and hair-free. If you observe excessive facial hair regrowth, it means you did not complete your initial treatment or your practitioner was not an expert. It is a misconception that laser hair removal in Islamabad causes excessive hair growth. That’s why you need to choose an expert to proceed with this treatment to avoid these sorts of results and complications.
Why Laser Hair Removal?
This cosmetic treatment is deemed the most viable and effective solution to remove unwanted hair from the skin. Firstly, it is an enduring treatment, making you enjoy hair-free, smooth, and glowing skin for a longer period and eliminating the need for other hair removal treatments. Secondly, laser technology is minimally invasive, does not cause any harm to neighboring tissues, and offers precise results. Further, this treatment also augments the shine and glow of the skin by fostering collagen production.
Who Is The Right Candidate?
- If you want to get rid of excess hair permanently
- If you are tired of casual treatments
- If you are not taking photosensitive medicines,
- If you are not pregnant and nursing
- If you understand the procedure and complications
- If you are ready to complete the initial treatment,
- If you have realistic expectations,
You are the right candidate for laser hair removal in Islamabad.
The bottom line:
Laser hair removal in Islamabad is an advanced cosmetic treatment to remove unwanted hair from different areas of the body. It offers customized and precise results and allows you to enjoy hair-free skin for a longer period of time. Many people have the misconception that facial hair appears even more after laser hair removal. This is a myth. In reality, laser hair removal removes active follicles and reduces their ability to grow. These are usually dormant follicles that appear gradually.
Book your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to deal with unwanted hair and improve the texture and complexion of your skin. We at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad provide customized and tailor-made services to satisfy the demands and needs of our patients.